RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2016 (CEN No 03/2015) expected Available Here
RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2016
Railway Recruitment Board will declare the result of NTPC Online Examination on its website www.indiarailways.gov.in. RRB Non Technical Examination had been conducted successfully from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016. A huge number of candidates had applied for this recruitment because of vast number of vacancy. As far as the results are concerned, candidate’s wait for them to get announced is over soon.
RRB Assistant Station Master (ASM) Cut Off Marks 2016
As you all know that, Railway Recruitment Board will shortlist candidates who will score equal to the minimum cut off marks at least. So we are here to share previous year RRB NTPC Cut off Marks so all candidates can get close idea about RRB NTPC Cut off Marks (CEN NO 03/2015) for year of 2016.
RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice(CA) Cut Off Marks
Usually, Railway Recruitment Board release final Cut off Marks just after result. This year also RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2016 for Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA),Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM),Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA),Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper will be announced online at www.indiarailways.gov.in.
RRB Goods Guard Cut Off Marks
Railway Recruitment Board will decide Cut off Marks for RRB NTPC Examination 2016 after analyzing several factors nature of examination, number of applicants, number of vacancies etc. However, this year there might be significant change in the NTPC Cut off Marks and evaluation, the NTPC Cut off Marks 2016 are expected to remain almost same as minor modification.
RRB Traffic Apprentice (TA) Cut Off Marks
Railway Recruitment Board RRB was founded on April 27, 1998 which is a control and owned by Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Its objective is to formulate policy in regard to recruitment procedures, and to monitor the activities of all Railway Recruitment Board including expenditure incurred for recruitment. RRB plays a vital role in running the Railway Ministry and it is serving the nation from its inception.
RRB NTPC Senior Clerk cum Typist Cut Off Marks
Selection process for Railway recruitment for graduates is depend on Computer Based Test (CBT), Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test followed by Document Verification and Medical fitness. Qualified aspirants in written exam called for Aptitude Test or Typing Skill Test followed by Document verification.
RRB Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk ECRC Cut Off Marks
- Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the post: Various posts
- Name of the Exam: RRB Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Exam
- Total Post: 18252
- Exam date: 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016.
- Result date: available soon
- Exam type: Objective type
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam topics: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Studies / General Science and Current Affairs/ General Awareness
- Further process: Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination
- Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
rrb non technical exam cut off marks 2016
Railway Recruitment Board had released a notification for the recruitment of following 18252 posts. The applications were accepted online from eligible candidate. Lots of eligible candidates have submitted online application and appeared in RRB Non Technical exam held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016. Candidates appeared in the exam can check their result at official website of RRB at www.indianrailways.gov.in. Cut off Marks will also available on the website.
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
- Good Guard: 7591 Posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant: 166 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA): 1205 Posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: 869 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Posts
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Non-Technical online exam consists of 100 questions Math / Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Current Affairs/ General Awareness (National & International Current Issues). Time duration for the exam paper was 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3rd will accessible for every incorrect answer. Exams were held in the following language: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Malyalam and Urdu.
- 1 RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.1 RRB Assistant Station Master (ASM) Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.2 RRB NTPC Commercial Apprentice(CA) Cut Off Marks
- 1.3 RRB Goods Guard Cut Off Marks
- 1.4 RRB Traffic Apprentice (TA) Cut Off Marks
- 1.5 RRB NTPC Senior Clerk cum Typist Cut Off Marks
- 1.6 RRB Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk ECRC Cut Off Marks
- 1.7 rrb non technical exam cut off marks 2016