JNU Entrance Exam Result 2016 Available at admission.jnu.ac.in – JNUEE Cut off Marks 2016 :
JNUEE Result 2016
Jawaharlal Nehru University will announce results of Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission Entrance Examination in the form of JNU Entrance Result 2016 on their official website on June 27, 2016. Candidates, who had appeared in the JNUEE 2016 on 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May 2016, can check their Results online from official website admissions.jnu.ac.in. JNU Entrance Exam was organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University for aspirants who are looking for admission to its numerous graduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.tech, M.Phil, M.A, MPH, COP & ADOP Etc.
JNU is one of the oldest and popular central Universities situated in New Delhi. JNU, it is a renowned public central university, which was established in the year 1969. The university is awarded by highest grade i.e. 3.9 out of 4 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. More 8000 students are studying on campus of this university. It has got affiliations from UGC, NAAC and AIU. JNU entrance exam is a gate to enter in country’s prestigious University and takes admissions into various graduates and post graduates courses offered by the University. Along with this institution also conducts an entrance exam for first year of BA (Honours) course and certificate of proficiency programmes (COP).
Latest Update..! JNU Entrance Exam Result 2016 is likely to be declared on 26th June, 2016 at its main portal site. To avail Result of JNU Entrance Exam 2016 just scroll down this page and find direct link..!
admissions.jnu.ac.in Result 2016
- Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- Name of the Exam: Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
- Result date: 27.06.2016
- Exam date: 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May 2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple Choice Question
- Further Process: Viva- Voice
- Date of Viva voice: 17.07.2016
- Website: admissions.jnu.ac.in
JNU Entrance Exam Result 2016
- PhD: The written test consists of namely analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
- M.SC: Applicants have to go through the topics of physics, physical chemistry and mathematics of B.Sc. level. The test consists of objective type questions.
- MCA: Questions Paper includes objective type from Computer application and information technology.
- M.Tech: All questions will be of multiple choice types. The question paper will be divided into two parts. The first part will consist of questions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and the second part consist of questions in following specialization of Biology and Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Statistics, Engineering Sciences.
- MA: Candidates was examined in the subjects and specialization in the standard B.A course.
- BA (Honors): This general aptitude test consists of objective type questions and short answers. The entrance test for BA (Honors) Foreign Languages consists of sections of General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Knowledge.
JNUEE Cut off Marks 2016
Candidates must have scored the minimum cutoff marks that are announced by the Board in order to get qualified in the JNUEE Examination. Students who failed to score the cutoff marks will not get admission. Candidates those who score more than the cut off marks will get admission in postgraduate programmes like M.A./M.Sc./MCA in the Central University. Check out final selection JNUEE Cut off 2014-15 to get idea about last year cut off marks.
JNU Entrance Seat Reservation Criteria 2016
Seats Reservation Criteria for various Post Graduate Programmes offers by the University is mentioned below. The reserved category candidates must submit necessary certificates in support of claiming the reserved seats.
- 27% of total seats for OBC candidate
- 15% of total seats for Schedule Caste (SC)
- 5% of total seats for Schedule Tribe (ST)
- 3% of total seats for Physically Challenged (PH)