UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3307 Vacancies at prpb.gov.in | uppbpb.gov.in :
UPPRPB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1 UPPRPB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 2 UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 3 uppbpb.gov.in SI Recruitment 2016
- 4 UP Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 5 Uttar Pradesh Police SI Vacancy 2016 Latest News
- 6 UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 7 UP Police Sub Inspector PST/ PMT Test 2016
- 8 UP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test 2016
- 9 UP Police SI Online Written Exam Date 2016
- 10 Official Website: prpb.gov.in || uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have published an official notification for the recruitment of candidate for various vacant post of Sub Inspector (Civil & Fire services) and Platoon commander in PAC cadre jobs. There are total 3307 posts to recruit for the Sub Inspector vacancies. There are 2400 Posts for SI Police (Male), 210 posts for Platoon Commander, 97 posts for SI Police (Fire) and 600 posts for SI Police (Female). Candidates who are seeking for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) or Police jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 without wasting time anymore.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Interested candidates may submit their online applications in prescribed application format before 24th July, 2016. Details such as educational qualification, age limit, application process, last date is mentioned below. Candidates can fill application form at prpb.gov.in and made payment of application fees.
The UPPRPB SI Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. Candidates are willing to apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 they must have completed graduation in any discipline. Several examination and test will be conducted as part of selection process to appoint candidates for Sub Inspector, Platoon commander posts.
Latest Update (21.07.2016) Registration of application will be over on 29.07.2016, to utilize this UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016, Aspirants candidates should enroll application form before last date..!
uppbpb.gov.in SI Recruitment 2016
- Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Posts Name: Sub Inspector (Civil & Fire), Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer
- Total Vacancies: 3307 posts
- Process of Registration: Online/ Offline
- Initial Date for Submit Application: 30.06.2016
- Last Date for Submit Application & Fee: 29.07.2016
- Age Limits: 21 to 33 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month
- Registration/ Application Fees: Rs. 400/-
- Selection Process: Online Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test(PST), Medical Test
- Online Written Exam Marks: 400
- Exam Subjects: General Hindi/ Essay, Law & Constitution, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Website: prpb.gov.in | uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Education Qualification: Candidate should possess graduate degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university or institutes.
- Age Limit: Interested aspirant’s minimum age must be 21 years and maximum 33 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government policy. 03 years of age relaxation will be given to the candidate coming under OBC and 05 Years for SC, ST candidates. Check out UP Police SI Recruitment Notification to get complete details about UP Police Si Eligibility Criteria 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Vacancy 2016 Latest News
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|SI Police( Male)||2400|
|SI Police (Female)||600|
|SI Police (Fire)||97|
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Application Fees: Candidates need to pay a non refundable amount of Rs.400/- as the application fee. Applicant should pay application fee using online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Challan/ Internet Banking.
- Salary: Candidates who will be selected for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016 shall offer a monthly salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
UP Police Sub Inspector PST/ PMT Test 2016
Selection of the candidates will be based on Online Written Test, Physical Standard test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test and finally document verification.
Physical Measurement: Candidates who fulfill the age and educational qualification shall only be screened for height and chest.
- For Male candidates – Minimum Height 168 cms
- For Female candidates – Minimum Height 152 cms
- For Male candidates – Chest 79-84 cms
Minimum 40 KGs weight is required for Female Candidates. Minimum 05 cms expansion of chest is necessary for Male Candidates only.
UP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test 2016
Candidates qualifying the Physical Measurement Test will be eligible to participate in Physical Efficiency Test. PET comprises of the 4.8 KMs Race in 28 minutes (For Male) and 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes (For Female). Date and Time for Written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) will be notified later.
UP Police SI Online Written Exam Date 2016
UP Police SI written exam includes multiple choice objective type questions. Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question. The questions paper was divided into four sections. Question will come from (I) General Hindi/ Essay (II) Law & Constitution (III) Numerical & Mental Ability Test (IV) Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning. Each section carrying 100 questions with 100 marks allotted for each section which will be total of 400 marks.
Commencement date of written examination shall be notified after completion of registration process. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will flash details about Exam Date, PST/ PMT Test Date etc. at www.uppbpb.gov.in | prpb.gov.in. UPPRPB will also issue UP Police SI Admit Card 2016 through its official website.