SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 2428 Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in :
State Bank of India has released a notification of employment for fill up 2428 vacant openings of Probationary officer post. Candidate may submit duly filled online applications before last date which is 24th May 2016. This is a good opportunity for those who wish to apply for SBI Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligible and interested candidates can download SBI PO Advertisement and after that Apply online at official website of State Bank of India.
The State bank of India is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways. SBI operates several foreign subsidiaries or affiliates. Its aim is to retain the bank’s position as the premier Indian financial services provider. Its headquarters is at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a government-owned corporation. SBI provides a range of banking products through its network of branches in India and overseas, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs).
www.sbi.co.in recruitment 2016
Here we will share SBI Recruitment Process, Job notifications details, last date, total number of post, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment process.
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Name of offered post: Probationary Cadre Officer
- Number of vacancies: 2428 posts
- Application method: Online
- Initial Date: 04th May 2016
- Deadline: 24th May 2016
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years
- Educational requirement: Graduation Degree
- Application Fees: Rs.600/- for General and Rs.100/- for Reserved candidate
- Date of deposit application fee: 04th May to 24th May
- Selection process: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview
- Pre-Exam date: 02nd, 03rd, 09th, 10th July 2016
- Download Pre-Exam Call letter from: 14th June 2016
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Result of Online Pre Exam: 18th July 2016
- Main Exam Date: 31st July 2016
- Main Exam Admit card Available from 21st July 2016
- Result of Main Exam:16th August
- GD & Interview Date: 01st September
- Admit Card for GD & Interview available from: 22nd August 2016
- Final Selection List declare on: 30th September
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2016
Applicant must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidate having their Final year of Graduation may also apply for SBI Probationary Officer post. In this condition if candidate are called for interview, than he/she have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- OBC Category: 590
- General: 1028
- SC: 351
- ST: 231
Vacancies for PWD: 60 Posts
- OH: 20
- VI: 20
- HI: 20
Vacancies for Backlog: 168 Posts
- SC: 47
- ST: 79
- OBC: 42
SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit & Application Fees
Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01st April 2016. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to SC, ST, OBC and Reserved category candidates as per Government Rules. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidate and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidate and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is provided. The application fee to apply for the post is Rs.600 for General candidates and Rs.100 for Reserved candidate.
SBI PO Selection Process 2016
As per SBI PO Recruitment 2016 notification, the candidates will be selected under stages via, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personality Test. The SBI PO Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10 July 2016. The candidates who qualify the Preliminary Examination under SBI PO recruitment 2016 will be allowed to sit for the Main examination followed by Personal Interview. The candidates who clear the cutoff score for the Main Examination would then be called for a group discussion and personal Interview. The final merit list would be released on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Main and Interview.
SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam 2016
Pre Exam for the SBI PO consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The duration of SBI PO Recruitment online exam is 1 Hour. It includes 100 questions from the following topics: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. 30 marks question from English Language, 35 marks question from Quantitative Aptitude and rest 35 marks question.
Candidate should give care while applying for the Recruitment because if their qualification doesn’t match the eligibility that is required for the post then even if the exam is cleared applicant will not be considered valid for the post.
SBI PO Admit Card 2016
Candidates should download their Call Letter by entering their registration number and password/Date of Birth from official website of SBI, because without SBI PO Admit Card 2016 candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. All the candidates are advised to bring their ID proof along with them. SBI PO Call letter 2016 for Preliminary Exam will be available on the official website from 14th June 2016. Result of the Pre Exam will declare on 18th July 2016.
Download SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Hindi Advertisement
Download SBI PO Recruitment 2016 English Advertisement
Apply Online for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016-2017
- 1.1 www.sbi.co.in recruitment 2016
- 1.2 SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.3 SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit & Application Fees
- 1.5 SBI PO Selection Process 2016
- 1.6 SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam 2016
- 1.7 SBI PO Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Official Website : www.sbi.co.in