RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 583 Junior Engineer Vacancies at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in :
WRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1 WRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 2 WRD Rajasthan JE Vacancy 2016
- 3 WRD Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 4 WRD Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 5 rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 6 WRD Rajasthan JE Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 7 RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
- 8 RSMSSB WRD Rajasthan JE Selection Process 2016
- 9 Official Website : rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) have released the WRD Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2016 for the posts of Junior Engineer in Civil and Mechanical Department. Application form for WRD Rajasthan Recruitment is available to download at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. As per employment notification, there are total 583 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts which include Civil and Mechanical. Young and talented candidates who want to work in this department must apply online before last date 15th July, 2016. Fill the application form as per the prescribed procedure and send before the last date.
RSMSSB has set basic eligibility criteria which should be satisfied by all those candidates who are willing to apply for WRD Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2016. Candidates who match with eligibility criteria should apply without waiting for last date. To make your life easy, here we have described about Education Qualification, Age Limit, and Selection Process etc.
WRD Rajasthan JE Vacancy 2016
Selection process will take place in three phases namely Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. Only those candidates will appoint who will qualify each stage of examination. WRD Rajasthan offered salary Rs.9300 to Rs.34600 with grade pay of Rs. 3600 per month.
- Engineer Civil Degree: 231 Posts
- Engineer Civil Diploma: 336 Posts.
- Engineer Mechanical Degree: 4 Posts.
- Engineer Mechanical Diploma: 12 posts
WRD Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2016 Notification
The Water Resource Department is also known as WRD. Water Resource Department is the one of the 71 department in Rajasthan. The department main objective is effective use of the water resources in the Rajasthan State. The Water Resources Department, Rajasthan has a mandate to ensure sustainable development of water resources of the state. The works of WRD Rajasthan are that make resources plans, water resources policy, national water resources policy, water resources projects, state water policy etc.
Category wise number of Post:
- General: 236 Posts.
- ST: 72 Posts.
- SC: 107 Posts.
- OBC Non Creamy: 129 Posts.
- SBC Non Creamy: 37 Posts.
- Saharia: 2 posts
WRD Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
The starting date to fill the application form is 15th June, 2016. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these posts on or before the last date which is 15th July, 2016. Details Information regarding Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Selection Procedure, How to apply, important dates to remember etc are mentioned below.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Name of Department: Water Resource Department, Rajasthan
- No: Advt. No. 01/2016
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- Total Number of Post: 583
- Process of Registration: Online
- Initial Date of Filling Application: 15.06.2016
- Deadline: 15.07.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 15.07.2016
- Closing Date for Printing Application Form: 30.09.2016
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Stream
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to Rs.34600 with GP Rs.3600/- per month
- Registration Fees: Rs.650/- for General and OBC/SBC Rs.450/- for OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Skill Test
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: rajasthan.gov.in
WRD Rajasthan JE Eligibility Criteria 2016
The candidates must have complete Degree/Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Stream from any recognised university or institutions. Along with this qualification applicant must have basic knowledge of Rajasthan Hindi language. The Applicants minimum age should be 18 years, and maximum age should be 35 years as on 1st January 2016. Upper age relaxation should be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) categorized candidates should pay Rs.650/- and OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) categorized candidates should pay Rs.450/-. Application Fees for SC/ST category is Rs.350/-. Fees must be submitted through E-mitra Kiosk.
RSMSSB WRD Rajasthan JE Selection Process 2016
To select the right candidate, WRD Rajasthan will conduct written test followed by skill test. Candidates who score cut off marks or more than that will appear for next round of selection. The examination will be conducted in August/September 2016 by the organization. By overall performance in recruitment process candidates will be selected for the applied post. Candidates who qualified for the Junior Engineer post will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
Aspirants should visit the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to download admit card. The examination will be conducted in August/September 2016. RSMSSB WRD written exam Admit Cards are issued before 10 to 15 of the written exam. So keep visit to our site for latest updates.