MP Police Recruitment 2016 or MPPEB Police Recruitment 2016 apply online for 14283 Constable, ASI Post at www.vyapam.nic.in & www.mponline.gov.in :
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has disclosed MP Police Recruitment 2016 notification through internet and newspapers. Notification is indicate that MP Vyapam is going to hire total 14,283 candidates to fill up various vacancies in police department. Vacancies are available for GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). Online application has been invited from eligible candidates and can be submitted online on official website www.vyapam.nic.in
Interested applicants must apply online for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 as said website. Applicants should also note that, MP Vyapam has set minimum eligibility criteria which should be satisfied by all aspiring candidates. Read subsequent part of this article to check education qualification, age limit, selection process etc. Commencement date of online registration is 12.04.2016 while last date of enrollment is 11.05.2016.
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of written test, physical efficiency test, trade test etc. First, written test will be conducted for all candidates at various examination centers. Shortlisted candidates via written exam will be called for physical efficiency test followed by trade test.
Government of Madhya Pradesh has set up Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) in 1970. It is also known as MP Vyapam. It conducts various examinations for admission to professional courses and also conduct test for recruitment. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh. It has responsibility to appoint caliber candidates to fill up various available posts in government department.
www.vyapam.nic.in online application form 2016
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)
- Designation: Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Total vacancies: 14,283 posts
- Job type: government jobs
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh
- Commencement date of online application: 12th April, 2016
- Closing date of application: 11th May, 2016
- Education qualification: 8th or 10+2 for Constable and Head Constable posts, Graduation Degree in relevant stream for Assistant Sub Inspector
- Pay scale: Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200 plus grade pay
- Selection process: Written test, Physical efficiency test(PET) and Trade test
- MP Vyapam website : www.vyapam.nic.in | www.mponline.gov.in
Vyapam Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01.08.2016. Relaxation of age is applicable for reserved candidates. Applicant who are desire to apply for constable posts must have passed at least 8th or 10+2 Class for Constable and Head Constable posts. Candidates must have completed graduation degree in relevant stream for assistant sub inspector (ASI) post.
MP Vyapam Police Constable Vacancy 2016
- Assistant Sub Inspector(ASI): 50 posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (G.D): 12006 Posts
Mp Vyapam Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Selection of MP 14,283 Constable Recruitment 2016 will be done in three phases Written Test, PET, and Trade Test. 100 marks of written test will be held for Constable and ASI posts. Based on merit list of written exam candidates will be called for Physical efficiency test (PET) followed by Trade test. Candidates have to download admit card from official website www.vyapam.nic.in in order to get into the examination hall.
www.mponline.gov.in online application form
Job seeker can apply online for MPPEB Police Constable Recruitment 2016 after verifying all eligibility criteria. We also have to pay application fees. MPPEB will conduct written exam on 17.07.2016 in two swift. Candidates are advice to stay tune with our website to monitor entire recruitment process. We will update all news about exam date, admit card, PET, Merit List etc.