Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 Apply for Teacher, Non Teaching Vacancies at www.manipureducation.gov.in :
Manipur Education Department Teacher Recruitment 2016
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016: Directorate of Education, Manipur comes up with latest recruitment notification to fill 1622 Vacancies of Graduate Teachers (RMSA), Primary Teachers (SSA), Upper Primary Teachers (SSA), Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) and Office Assistant in their various department. Candidates can apply for these Posts by visit the official website of Manipur Education Department www.manipureducation.gov.in. Candidates can apply for this Manipur Recruitment 2016 on or before 27th June 2016. Details about the recruitment process like Job Details, Job Locations, Interview Dates, Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility, Qualifications and Job Notifications is mention in this page.
The Directorate of Educations, Manipur are inviting applications form from willing and eligible candidates for Recruitment of Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers, Upper Primary Teachers, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Office Assistant under Education Department of Manipur, SSA & RMSA.
- Name of Department: Manipur Education Department
- Designation: Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers, Upper Primary Teachers, Multitasking Staff and Office Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 1622
- Application method: Online
- Closing Date of Application: 27th June 2016
- Application fee: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC and Rs.250/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: up to 38 years (Age relaxation for Reserved candidates is available)
- Educational Requirement: 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, B.Ed or its equivalent
- Selection process: Written test, Skill Test, Personal interview
- Website: www.manipureducation.gov.in
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
- Graduate Teachers: 307 posts
- Primary Teacher: 489 posts
- Upper Primary Teacher: 455 posts
- Office Assistant: 178 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 193 posts
Interested candidates should fill application form with proper details and should submit application along with Photostat copies of all the certificate and marks sheets. Reserved candidates should also submit attested copy of SC/St/OBC/PH certificate. The entire required document should be reached at given address before 20th June 2016. Read Official notification to read complete instruction.
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 MTS, Office Assistant
Educational qualification is different for different post. Post wise educational qualification is mentioned below.
- For Graduate Teachers: Candidates must have done Graduation in relevant subjects such as arts, science, mathematics, English, language. B.Ed is mandatory for applying to the graduate teachers post.
- For Primary Teachers: Candidates should have passed 12th class or its equivalent qualification with 50% marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or four-year bachelor degree of elementary education from a recognised board/university/institution. Applicant must have passed Teacher Eligibility test (TET). Read Official Notification to know complete details about education qualification.
- For Upper Primary Teacher: Aspirants must have done Graduation in either science, or in mathematics, or in social science. Candidate should also have passed TET 2 conducted by Manipur state govt. And also completed either 2 year Diploma in elementary Education or 1 -year Bachelor in Education (E.Ed).
- For Office Assistant: Candidates should possess graduation from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidate should have knowledge on computer with proficiency in handling Microsoft Office with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicant should have passed Class 10th/ Matriculation from a recognized Institute or Board.
Manipur Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Age of the interested aspirants applying for Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 must not be more than 38 years as on 11th May 2016. Upper relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidate. 05 years of age relaxation will be given to the candidate who belongs to SC, ST categories, and 03 years age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidate. General/OBC Applicants who want to apply for Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 have to pay Rs.500/-. Reserved candidate required to pay Rs.250/-. Application Fee must be paid through cash at the time of submission of application form to the office.
Manipur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
Selection Process: for the recruitment of candidate for Office assistants post is based on their performance in written exam, typing test and interview while selection of the candidate for Primary Teachers, Graduate Teachers, Upper Primary Teachers will be done on the merit list basis which will include academic scores of qualifying exams (80 marks) and interview (20 marks).
Manipur Government Recruitment 2016 for Upper Primary Teacher
Manipur Education Department written exam contain total 80 objective type questions in which 80% questions will be asked from flowing subjects English, Mathematics and General Knowledge and 20% question will be related to Computer Knowledge. There will be 20 marks for personal interview.
Aspirants should visit the official website Manipur Education Department that is www.manipureducation.gov.in to download admit card. Manipur Education Dept Exam Admit Cards are issued before 10 to 15 of the written exam. So keep visit to our website for latest updates. We also recommend you to follow us on Google+ to get all latest government jobs.
Official Website : www.manipureducation.gov.in
- 1 Manipur Education Department Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 www.manipureducation.gov.in 2016
- 1.2 Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 MTS, Office Assistant
- 1.4 Manipur Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Manipur Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Manipur Government Recruitment 2016 for Upper Primary Teacher
- 1.7 Official Website : www.manipureducation.gov.in