Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 1583 Talathi/ Clerk vacancy at www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in :
Maharashtra Talathi/ Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 1 Maharashtra Talathi/ Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 2 Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy Details 2016
- 3 www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 4 Maharashtra Talathi Qualification
- 5 Maharashtra Talathi Salary
- 6 Maharashtra Talathi/ Clerk Written Exam Date & Centre
- 7 Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Exam 2016
- 8 Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Syllabus 2016
- 9 Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2016
- 10 Official Website: www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for 1583 vacant posts of Clerk and Talathi. Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 521 vacant posts of Clerk & Typist and 1062 vacant post of Talathi Bharati. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Applicant should visit official website regularly to get latest news regarding Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Recruitment 2016. Online application starting date and last date is fixed yet it will update soon. Other details regarding age Limit, salary, and education requirement for this Recruitment are mentioned below.
Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy Details 2016
Total Number of Post for Talathi and Clerk : 1583
- Talathi: 1062 posts
- Clerk and Typist: 521 posts
www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Mahsul Vibhag, Maharashtra
- Name of the post: Clerk, Typist, Talathi
- Total Post: 1583
- Application mode: Online
- Commencement Date: declare soon
- Age limit: minimum 18 year
- Eligibility: 10+2, Graduation
- Selection process: Written Test and Interview
- Exam Date for Clerk & Typist posts: 04th September 2016
- Exam date for Talathi posts: 11th September 2016
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective type
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, Mathematics, Marathi and English Language
- Website: rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Talathi Qualification
Minimum Educational Qualification required for the candidate applying for Clerk, Typist & Talathi Bharati post is mentioned in the official notification. Candidate should visit the official website to get the details about eligibility criteria. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe & Ex-servicemen, candidate and 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidate and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is provided. Application Fees is different for different category of applicant.
Maharashtra Talathi Salary
Selection processes for the candidate those who have applied for Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Recruitment 2016 is based on their performance in written test and Interview. Firstly Aspirants goes for written test then the qualified aspirants in this test will move to the second round which is Interview. Candidate those who will select for Clerk Talathi Bharati Posts will get a good salary per month.
Maharashtra Talathi/ Clerk Written Exam Date & Centre
Written examination for the post of Clerk & Typist will be held on 04th September 2016 and written exam for Talathi Bharati post will be held on 11th September 2016. Maharashtra Talathi exam will be held on the following examination centres: Akola, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Beed, Chandrapur, Buldhana, Gadchiroli, Dhule, Hingoli, Gondia, Jalna, Jalgaon, Latur, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Latur, Nanded, Nandurbar, OSmanabad, Nashik, Parbhani, Palghar, Raigad, Pune, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Satara, Thane,Solapur, Washim, Wardha, Yavatmal.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Exam 2016
Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Written Exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions. Questions will be asked from Reasoning, Mathematics, Marathi, and English Language. Aspirants who get cleared in test will be forwarded to next stage.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharati Syllabus 2016
- Reasoning section include question from Classification, Numerical Series, Alphabetical Series, Relationship, Coding-decoding, Analysis, Anology etc.
- Mathematics section include question from Number system, Addition, Subtraction, Divide and Multiplication, LCM & HCF, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Problem on Train, Compound Interest, Simplification etc.
- Marathi section include question from similar words, opposite words, one word for a sentence, Gender, Grammar etc.
- English Language include question from Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Preposition, Words Followed by Particular prepositions, Tenses, Common error, Article, Noun, verb, adverb, adjective etc.
Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2016
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra that is www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in on or before the last date. Written exam for clerk & typist will be held on 04th September 2016 while the written exam for Talathi Bharati will be held on 11th September 2016. Admit Card for the test will be available on the official website 10-15 days before the exam.
Maharashtra Talathi/ Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification
Apply online for Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2016