Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Apply for 627 Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer (RFO) Posts at aranya.gov.in :
KFD Forest Guard, RFO Recruitment 2016
- 1 KFD Forest Guard, RFO Recruitment 2016
- 2 KFD recruitment 2016
- 3 aranya.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 4 kfdrecruitment.in 2016
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- 6 Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
- 7 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 online application forms
- 8 Official Website: aranya.gov.in or kfdrecruitment.in
Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) has released employment notification to recruit talented and potential candidates for Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer posts. Online applications are invited from education qualified and physically eligible candidates to fill up these vacancies. The Karnataka Forest Department recruitment notification was disclose on March 23rd, 2016 and they had decided accept registration form from 17th April, 2016. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria get ready to apply for Karnataka Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer posts Vacancies 2016 at its official website aranya.gov.in. Online application for Karnataka Forest Department Vacancies 2016 will be closed on May 17th, 2016.
KFD recruitment 2016
Karnataka is one the largest state in India situated in the South part of India. Karnataka has 18 wildlife sanctuaries and it also has 5 national park named as Anshi National Park, Bandipur National Park, Bannerghatta National Park, Kudremukh National Park and Nagarahole National Park. Karnataka Forest Department always needs staff to maintain and protect all these wildlife sanctuaries and national park. Every year Karnataka Forest Department issued recruitment notification to appointment for various officer posts. Recently they announce Karnataka Forest Department FRO Recruitment 2016 to fill the empty 627 vacancies available in their department.
aranya.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Department: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
- Name of Post: Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer
- Number of Posts: 627
- Job Location: Anywhere in Karnataka
- Salary: Rs. 21,600 to Rs.40,050
- Online Application Date: 17.04.2016
- Last Date Of Online Application: 17.05.2016
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview
- Official Website: aranya.gov.in
Karnataka Forest Department has set minimum eligibility criteria to apply against this recruitment. All interested candidates must satisfied education qualification, age limit, and Physical Standard etc. Here we have provided short details about eligibility criteria, read it carefully and then apply by following step by step procedure we have mention here. Or you can also apply online by visiting official website kfdrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- Education Qualification: Candidates must complete his graduation in B.Sc in Agriculture or Degree in Veterinary Science or Matriculation or Intermediate.
- Age Limit: Age of candidate must be between 18 – 27 years as per the government norms. Upper age relaxation is applicable to those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
- Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get salary will get the salary of Rs. 21,600 to Rs.40,050/-
- Selection Process: Selection for applied posts will be done in three stage (1) Written exam (2) Physical Efficiency Test (3) Personal Interview. Date of Written test and exam pattern will be update shortly here.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 online application forms
- Visit the official website kfdrecruitment.in or direct link which is available at end of this page.
- From home page download recruitment advertisement and read it carefully.
- Click on Online Application link from home page.
- Click Checkmark button and Click on New Registration button.
- Fill all required details in application form without any mistakes. (Prefer details from education certificates.)
- Accept Agreement by Click Checkmark button “I Agree”.
- Fill Postal Address properly and click submit button.
- Click on Apply button.
- Now fill all remaining Personal Details, Qualification details, Additional Details, and also upload photocopies, signature and other required documents in prescribed size & format and click final submit Button.
- Print challan and pay application fees within time.
- Get print out of same application for future use.