Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 3381 Driver & Conductor Bharti, Application Form at hartrans.gov.in :
Latest recruitment has been declared by The Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation for all those who are 12th standard qualified. All those candidates who want to apply for 3381 Driver, Conductor, Technician Posts has to fill the application through website of the HRSTC. Eligible for the candidates shall be called for examination in future.
The recruitment body of Haryana Roadways has declared 3381 posts for Driver, Conductor Posts. Out of these total posts, 1500 vacancy are available for Driver and 930 empty posts for Constable and remaining 931 vacancies are for Technician Posts.
There is a good opportunity for all those candidates who are hunting for the government job. The candidates those who want to appear for the examination need to fill the application form which can easily be downloaded from the official website of Haryana transport roadways. The candidates are requested to fill and submit the application form before the last day of submission. Late date to submit application form would not disclosed yet.
All the candidates who are interested in government job should start preparing for the examination because there would be tough competition as millions of candidates would apply for Haryana Roadways 3381 Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2017. For more information regarding Haryana Roadways Recruitment visit the official website of hartrans.gov.in.
The qualified candidates would be allotted for applied posts as per the performance in the exam. There is total of three posts namely, Bus driver, Bus Conductor, and Technician posts.
- Bus driver: 1500
- Bus conductor: 930
- Technician: 951
Before filling the application form for any examination it is important to go through the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria like as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process are given in further section of this article.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th and 12th class examination from any standard board who keen to apply for Haryana Roadways Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2017.
- Age Limit: The age limit for applying is between 18 to 28 years old which has been set by Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation.
There are many candidates who have confusion in filling the application form, follow below easy steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Haryana state transport department.
- After reaching the homepage of recruitment body the candidate can view the link with a text of Haryana Transport Recruitment 2017, click on the link.
- The form will appear on the new web page, the candidate needs to fill the required information in the text boxes.
- Go through the filled information, if the wrong information is filled by the candidate then the same would be reflected in the admit card.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on submit button, the candidate would be redirected to the new webpage where the application fee is to be paid online.
- After payment candidate can view the full application form and candidate can download the application form for future reference.
As per the latest news about Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 from website hartrans.gov.in. The declaration of important dates such as date of application form, last date of submission of application form and date of written exam will soon be announced. The candidates are requested to visit the official website of Department of Haryana state transport to get each and every update regarding Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017.
The examination is only for Haryana native candidates only. The examination will consist of a single round which will be a written round and candidates will be shortlisted for Bus driver, Bus conductor, Technician based on cut off marks of examination. Cut off will be decided by recruiting body based on the various factors and the performance of the candidates. The cut-off is different for the different category such as general, SC/ST etc.
All the candidates who manage to qualify the examination are deployed in the state of Haryana and. The initial monthly salary of Haryana Roadways driver posts is Rs.10000 for the first four years. The pay of Roadways conductor posts would now be Rs.8000 per month.
For more information about the declaration of application form date, last date of application form, admit card date and examination date, keep visiting our website for all remain update.