Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 17532 Constable/ Lokrakshak Bharti at ojas.gujarat.gov.in – Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy 2016 :
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2016
- 1 Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2016
- 2 Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy 2016
- 3 Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment 2016 Application form
- 4 gujarat police recruitment 2016 notification
- 5 Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 6 Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 7 Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 8 Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2016 Application Fee
- 9 Gujarat Police Bharti Admit Card 2016
- 10 Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Recruitment Board has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various police departments. Gujarat police recruitment board is going to recruit candidate for filling of 17532 vacant posts of Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Male), Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Female), Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male), Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female), S.R.P Constable (Male), Jail Sipahi (Male), Jail Sipahi (Female) etc. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of Board invites the application form from the interested candidates. Aspirants should apply for this Recruitment through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy 2016
- Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 7571 posts
- Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 3929 posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 1139 posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 561 posts
- R.P Constable (Male): 3780 posts
- Jail Sipahi (Male): 700 posts
- Jail Sipahi (Female): 52 posts
Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment 2016 Application form
Gujarat police came into existence after separation from Mumbai on May 1, 1960. The headquarters of Gujarat police is in Gandhinagar, the capital of Gujarat. The (DGP) Director General of police leads the Gujarat police and the Gujarat police were the first to disclose the serial bomb-blast mystery in 2007- 2008.
gujarat police recruitment 2016 notification
For detailed information about eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official notification to be sure whether they conform to the specified qualification criteria for Gujarat Police Bharti 2016. Gujarat police recruitment board has announced a notification for the selection of the candidate for Armed and Unarmed post. The application receiving to the recruitment will be completed by 30th July 2016 which got initiated on 01st July 2016.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Name of Organization: Gujarat Police Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts: Unarmed/Armed Constable Lokrakshak, SRP Constable, Jail Sipahi
- Total number of Posts: 17532 posts
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online mode
- Educational Qualification: 12th or 10+2 from a recognized board
- Initial Date for filling application: 01st July, 2016
- Last Date for submit online application: 30th July, 2016
- Registration Fees: Rs.100/-
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choices Question
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will be provide after application process
- Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Age Limit: Applicants age must be between 18 to 25 years. Age bar will not be relaxed for general quota. However, relaxation in upper limit will be done for reserved category. 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC will be relaxed in term of upper age limit. To avail any facility regarding age relaxation, applicants must provide original and valid caste or relevant certificates.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed 12th/HSC/Intermediate from recognized board or University in order to be considered eligible for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016. Salary for the selected candidate is not decided yet by Gujarat Police Bharti Board it will be soon mentioned in the advert.
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2016 Application Fee
Application Fee: Candidate applying for Recruitment must have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.100/-. Application fee should be paid through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking Mode only.
Gujarat Police Bharti Admit Card 2016
Selection process: Selection for right candidate for this recruitment is based on physical efficiency test (PET) followed by written test and Interview. Gujarat Police Admit card will be issued for written test for the eligible candidates which will be available for download 15 days prior to the exam date on the website. Written test will be held in the upcoming days. Exact date of the written test is not update yet.