Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 4699 Constable Male/ Female Vacancy at www.delhipolice.nic.in Delhi Police Constable Application Form, Notification:
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Constable (Male/ Female)
- 1 Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Constable (Male/ Female)
- 2 Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 Delhi Police Constable online application form
- 4 www.delhipolice.nic.in recruitment 2016
- 5 Delhi Police Constable Notification 2016
- 6 Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Details
- 7 Delhi Police Constable Age Limit 2016
- 8 Delhi Police Constable Selection Process
- 9 Delhi Police Constable Written Exam 2016
- 10 Delhi Police Constable PST 2016
- 11 Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance Test
- 12 Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- 13 Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police is going to begin recruiting process by publishing advertisement regarding Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for total 4699 empty post of constable. Delhi Police has also confirm that constable post are available for both Male and Female candidates. Eligible and interested job seeker can apply online through official website www.delhipolice.nic.in. The candidate having the minimum educational qualification should apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Beside of education limitation, Candidates should also satisfy all other eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Physical Standard. To get details information about Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 aspirants are request to go through the official notification which can be downloaded by below active link or candidates can also refer www.delhipolice.nic.in to get complete details about this recruitment drive.
Candidate those who eligible can apply for Delhi Police Constable Vacancies by filling the application form with required personal and professional details. Delhi Police online application form can be enrolled on www.delhipolice.nic.in and then send a hard copy to the address of the board.
Delhi Police Constable online application form
Delhi Police is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). It does not have jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of the National Capital Region. Delhi Police is considered to be having the most advanced administrative system in India. It believes in the principle of ‘Citizen First’. Traffic control is very important in order to avoid accidents and in this field Delhi police is taking strong measures to assure safety to the people.
www.delhipolice.nic.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Delhi Police
- Posts name: Constable
- Total posts: 4699 Constable (Male): 3611, Constable (Female): 1058 posts
- Age limit: 18 to 21 years
- Education: Class 12th or Intermediate
- Application fees: update soon
- Selection Stage: PET, PST and written test, medical test and personal interview
- Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Constable Notification 2016
So the aspirants willing to apply for Constable Post must have to apply before the last dates. Application fees which will be paid by applied candidate during the registration form will be update soon. Candidates are advice to subscribe Email at out subscribe box, so we can notify starting date of online registration.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Details
- For Constable (Male): 3611 posts
- For Constable (Female): 1058 posts
Delhi Police Constable Age Limit 2016
Age of the job hunters should be in between minimum 18 years to maximum 21 years. Relaxation in upper age will also be there to the reserved category candidates as per the rules. Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates and 3 yrs for OBC candidates will be applicable. Candidates should have completed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Delhi Police Constable Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on performance of several interview stages those are Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test. Selected nominees for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 will receive a good salary along with grade par. Candidate qualified in the written test will be called for PST and PET test and after qualifying all above test; candidates will be call for Medical Test conducted by the organization. The final phase for the selection process will be Personal Interview.
Delhi Police Constable Written Exam 2016
Exam paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions of total 100 marks. Time duration for the written exam is 120 minutes. Exam paper for Constable Post will be based on the following topics.
- GK/ General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Reasoning: 35 marks
- Numerical Ability: 15 marks
Delhi Police Constable PST 2016
- Height: 165 cm for Males
- Height: 155 cm for Females
- Chest: 76 to 80 cm for Males Candidates only
Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance Test
Race (1600 meters) for Males in 6 minutes of time and for Females 8 minutes time will be provided.
- High Jump: 3.9 Feet for Males
- High Jump: 3 Feet for females
- Long Jump: 14 Feet for males
- Long Jump: 10 feet for females
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2016
As per notification Admit Card of Constable exam will be issue some days before the exam. Once Authority will make admit card available on their official website here we will provide you direct link to download it.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification (UPLOAD SOON)