Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 681 JE, Sectional Officer, ASO Posts at dda.org.in :
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016
- 1 Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016
- 2 DDA Recruitment 2016 Assistant Section Officer
- 3 DDA Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer
- 4 dda.org.in recruitment 2016
- 5 Delhi Development Authority Vacancy 2016
- 6 DDA Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 7 DDA Recruitment 2016 Patwari
- 8 Official Website : www.dda.org.in
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has recently issued a latest employment notification (Advt No. 03/2016/Recruitment Cell/Pers./DDA) for the recruitment of 681 vacancies of Junior Engineer Civil/Mechanical/Electrical, Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer Grade D, Legal Assistant, Asst Accounts Officer, Deputy Director, Patwari and other posts. Online applications are hereby invited for filling up 681 posts. All interested & intrigued candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria should visit official website and apply for the above post before 20.06.2016. Candidate should check official recruitment notification before applying for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016. Eligibility Criteria Details such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process Details are also listed below.
DDA Recruitment 2016 Assistant Section Officer
DDA stand for Delhi Development Authority. DDA was established in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act. The DDA was formed to promote and secure the development of Delhi. The Delhi Development Authority has played a vital role in the orderly-yet-rapid development of Delhi. The city has become the residence of choice for more than 11 million people and this number continues to increase. Delhi became the focus of government activity in 1911 when the British shifted the capital from Kolkata to Delhi. To work for this organization is always make you feel pride because it will develop our national region of the country.
DDA Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer
Students who have completed graduation can go for this recruitment to utilize this opportunity. The submission of online application has been started from May 21st 2016 and its will be continue still last date July 20th 2016. Education qualified candidates whose age is betweens 18 year to 40 year can register his/her name through official website dda.org.in. Before applying for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016, Candidates should have activated Email Id and Mobile Phone number because all communication details such as send registration no., password, and other credentials details will be send through registered E-mail ID.
dda.org.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the Department: Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- Advt No.: Advt No. 03/2016/Recruitment Cell/Pers./DDA
- Name of Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Patwari, Stenographer (Grade-D), Sectional Officer (Horticulture), ASO, Assistant Accounts Officer, Deputy Director Etc.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 681
- Application mode: Online
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 21.05.2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 20.06.2016
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Educational Qualification: 12th class, Diploma, Graduation
- Registration Fees: Rs.500 for General & OBC Candidate only
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Skill Test/ Personal Interview
- Examination Date: not declared yet
- Website: dda.org.in
Delhi Development Authority Vacancy 2016
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 80 Posts
- Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 240 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 59 seats
- Legal Assistant: 24 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 06 Posts
- Stenographer Grade D: 30 Posts
- Patwari: 20 Posts
- Deputy Director (Public Relation/ Planning): 08 Posts
- Assistant Director (Planning/ Ministerial): 27 Posts
DDA Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Age of applicants should be minimum 18 years and while Upper age limit is 40 years. Upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates who belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities. To avail benefit of age relaxation in upper age reserved candidate have to provide required documents.
Aspirant who have completed at least 10+2 can apply for Stenographer posts. Candidates who have completed Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical) can apply for Junior Engineer vacancies. Candidates who possess bachelor degree in the equivalent disciple from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the above posts.
The application fees for general & OBC candidate is Rs.500/- and All female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government. Application fees should be paid through pre-printed Challan only by visiting any branch of the SBI (State Bank of India).
DDA Recruitment 2016 Patwari
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Skill Test/ Personal Interview. Written Exam will consist of Multiple Choice / Objective Type. Questions will be comes from the following: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language. Computer Proficiency Test will be of qualifying in nature comprising of three modules – Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Generation of Slides.
The merit list of all the successful candidates for respective posts shall be prepared separately on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in On-Line examination as well as in the interview. Shortlisted candidates who are successful in the examination, Computer Proficiency Test shall be called to appear before the interview board wherever prescribed along with original documents.
Apply Online : Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016