Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 740 DEF Constable Vacancies at cgpolice.gov.in :
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1 Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 CG Police Constable Vacancy 2016
- 4 cgpolice.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 5 CG Police Constable Eligibility 2016
- 6 CG Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
- 7 Chhattisgarh Police Constable Pay Scale
- 8 Chhattisgarh Police Constable Selection Process
- 9 Official Website : cgpolice.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Police Department has released a notification in term of “Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016” for appointment of talented candidates for Constable Posts in District Executive Force. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) can submit application form in order to apply for CG DEF Constable 740 Vacancies. Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed application format before June 27, 2016. Qualified & Physical fit candidates should visit official website cgpolice.gov.in to complete registration process.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Online application will be available on the official site at cgpolice.gov.in from 07.06.2016. Online application ended after 27.06.2016. Other details regarding Age Limit, Salary and Education Requirement for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 are mention in Chhattisgarh Police Jobs Notification. For Your Convenience, below we have provided direct link to download PDF of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Notification. Just Score Down & Download Same.
The age limitation required for the posts is that the applying candidate age ought to be lying in the middle of 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation will be applied to SC/ST/OBC and other special categories according to the government rule. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe & Ex-servicemen candidate and 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is provided.
CG Police Constable Vacancy 2016
- Bijapur District: 205 posts
- Dantewada District: 124 posts
- Kanker District: 104 posts
- Kondagaon District: 18 posts
- Narayanpur District: 47 posts
- Sukma District: 242 posts
cgpolice.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of the posts: Constable GD
- Vacancies: 740 posts
- Starting date of filling online application: June 07, 2016
- Last date of filling online application: June 27, 2016
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016
- Education Qualification: Matriculation or SSC, Intermediate or Class 12th
- Application Fees: Rs: 200/- for General candidate and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST
- Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 5200-20200/- along with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Selection Process: Physical Test, Written test, Running Test and Interview
- Date of DV, PET and Physical Measurement: 01st July to 05th July, 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 17.07.2016 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Date of Running/ walking test: 31.07.2016 (district headquarters)
- Official Website: cgpolice.gov.in
CG Police Constable Eligibility 2016
Education Qualification : Minimum educational requirement for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 is candidates should have completed Class 10th/12th or its equivalent from recognized board/Institute. For other eligibility criteria details kindly refer official notification.
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India. Chhattisgarh Police officials receive training at the State Training Academy at Chandkhuri in the state. State also has a Counter Terrorism and Jungle Warfare (CTJW) College in Kanker to provide them specialized training to their cadre. Chhattisgarh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Police is headed by Director General of Police. The force also has an automated Finger Print Bureau.
CG Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
Application Fee : To apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016, Candidates need to submit application form along with application fees. The application fees for general candidate is Rs.200 and fee for reserved candidate such as SC/ST candidates is Rs.125/-.
Application fees should be paid through Callahan by deposit in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or Fee can be remitted by using Net Banking/Debit/ Credit Card.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Pay Scale
Selection Process : According to the official advertisement the Chhattisgarh Police Department will appoint candidates for offered posts on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test, Personal Interview, and Document Verification (DV). Candidates who will be selected for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 will get month salary of Rs.5200-20200/- along with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Selection Process
Documents Verification, PET, and Physical Measurement Test will take place from 01st to 05th July 2016. Applicant qualifying in all these tests will be invited for written exam which will be conducted on 17th July 2016. Candidate qualifying in the written exam will call for Running test held on 31st July 2016 at district headquarter.
Candidates should note all important dates of Chhattisgarh Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2016 and also advice to stay in touch with us to monitor selection process of Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Here we will notify disclose all latest news about Physical Test, Written Test, Running/ Walking Test and also provide you direct link to download Admit Card for each stage of selection process.