CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 574 Assistant Lecturer Vacancies at www.cheguj.com :
CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat has published a recruitment notification over its main authorized web portal about CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Recruitment 2016. CHEGUJ has been announces recruitment for the Post of Assistant Lecturer. Total numbers of vacancies is 574. Interested applicants have to fill up the vacant positions available under CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 by downloading the official notification and then filling up the application form which is accessible through the direct official website at www.cheguj.com. You can scroll down this page down to find direct link to apply for CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
The vision behind the CHEGUJ is to looking forward to qualitative and quantitative development in the sectors of higher education through initiative research and reform in different field of higher education. They supervise, monitor & to regulate the program of higher education in colleges of different university in the state and also is responsible for executing policy initiatives, regulating & funding higher education system of the State. CHE Gujarat monitors in a network of universities, affiliated colleges and research institutions.
CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
All the eligible candidates who have possessed post graduate degree having minimum of 55% & should have NET/ SLET/ Ph. D degree can apply in prescribed application format. Interested and eligible candidates they may apply online through the official website of CHEGUJ that is www.cheguj.com on or before 18th June, 2016. Details regarding CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 like Post Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, and Selection Procedure, How to apply, Important Dates to remember etc. are mentioned below.
www.cheguj.com recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Commissionerate of Higher Education, Government of Gujarat
- Name of the Post: Assistant Lecturer (Vyakhyata Sahayak)
- Total Post: 574
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: available from 09.06.2016
- Final Date: 18.06.2016
- Application fee Payment Last Date: 22.06.2016
- Age limit: not more than 40 years
- Application Fee: Rs.200/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category
- Education Eligibility: Post Graduation with 55%
- Selection process: Skill test followed by Interview
- Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month
- Skill test Date: update soon
- Website: www.cheguj.com
CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government T & C.
- 03 years for those candidates who belongs to OBC (Other Backward Class) category candidates.
- 05 years for those candidates who belongs to SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) category candidates.
Applicant must have passed post graduation in relevant subjects with minimum 55% and have qualified in the National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test/Ph.D. from recognized university.
CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Application fee
Candidates applying for Gujarat Assistant Lecturer post, who belongs to General and Other Backward Class category they have to pay Rs 200/-. Those candidates who comes under SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe) and PWD category candidate they have to pay Rs 100/- as Application fees. Payment should be done through online payment using Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of CHEGUJ that is www.cheguj.com on or before 18th June 2016. Skill test will be held in the upcoming days. Date of the Skill test will be updated soon. How to apply for CHEGUJ Recruitment 2016
How to Apply Online for CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Recruitment 2016?
- First Candidates have to visit the official website of CHEGUJ that is www.cheguj.com or click on the link which is mentioned below.
- Click on Online Registration button
- Enter your Email ID & click Register button
- You will receive email which contain link to apply for CHEGUJ Assistant Lecturer Posts.
- Click on link, It will redirect on next step.
- Create your login password
- Now fill the online application form with accurate details
- Upload scanned copies of academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Pay Examination fees.
- Complete the whole registration process and fill the application form very carefully.
- Click on submit button for finish the process of application form.
- Take a hard copy of your application.