BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 2700 Junior Engineer/ TTA Vacancies at www.bsnl.co.in or www.externalbsnlexam.com :
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1 BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 2 BSNL JE Recruitment Notification 2016
- 3 www.bsnl.co.in recruitment 2016
- 4 BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee for BSNL JE Recruitment 2016
- 6 BSNL Jr. Engineer Salary 2016
- 7 Selection Process for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 8 BSNL JE (TTA) Cut off Marks 2016
- 9 BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 10 Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
You may have heard news about “BSNL JE Recruitment 2016”. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to recruit skillful and talented candidates for the post of Junior Engineer or Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA). BSNL has announced total 2700 vacancies which have been filed based on written examination and interview.
The candidates who are keen towards BSNL JE TTA Recruitment 2016 can submit online application form at official website of BSNL. Only candidates who have possessed required qualification and age should apply online application form before the last date by login the official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
This recruitment is categories circles/region like Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chennai Telephones, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East-I, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, West Bengal, etc.
BSNL JE Recruitment Notification 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited was incorporated on 15th September, 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October, 2000 on a going concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony, largest broadband services provider with more than 60% market share, and fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India. It has footprints throughout India except for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahan agar Telephone Nigam (MTNL).
Latest Update Candidates who are willing to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2016 should fill application form available in the official website. Then candidates are advice fill application form correctly and submit it before the last date i.e. 10th August, 2016.
www.bsnl.co.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Name of the Post: Engineer (ERSTWHILE Telecom Technical Assistant)
- Total Post: 2700 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date for filling online application form: 10.07.2016
- Final Date for submit online application form: 10.08.2016
- Application Fees: Rs.1000/- for General & Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD
- Age limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Pay Scale:Rs.13600/- to 25420/-
- Selection Process: Technical Test will be followed by Written Test
- Exam type: Objective type
- Exam Date: 29th September, 2016
- Admit Card Status: 03rd week of September, 2016
- Exam Marks: 200 marks
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- Exam Subjects: General Ability Test, Basic Training and Specialization
- Website: www.bsnl.co.in | www.externalbsnlexam.com
BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate shall be above 18 years old and they should not exceed 30 year as on 10th August, 2016. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidate as per government rule. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidate, 03 years for OBC and 08 years for OBC (PWD), 05 years for OC (PWD) applicant as per govt. rule.
- Education Requirement: Appliers should possess Degree or Diploma in Telecommunications or Electronics or Electrical or Radio or Computer or Instrumentation or Information Technology from a Central or State Government recognized Institute or University OR Candidate should have done B.Sc in Electronics.
Application Fee for BSNL JE Recruitment 2016
Application fee: General/ OBC applicants who want to apply for BSNL TTA JE Recruitment 2016 have to pay Rs.1000 as Registration Fee. Reserved candidate (SC /ST/ PH) need to pay Rs.500 along with application form. Application Fee must be paid through online mode such as internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
BSNL Jr. Engineer Salary 2016
The Junior Engineer (JE) erstwhile TTA shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale Rs.13600 to 25420 with annual increment at 3% of basic pay plus HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc.
Selection Process for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Selection Process is based on the performance of the candidate in Technical Test & Personal Interview. Exam pattern for BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 will be as follows. The junior engineer (JE) is a circle based cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular circle.
The written exam will be conducted online and it will be of objective type. TTA exam consists of 3 papers, Paper-I included question of General Ability Test, Paper-II includes Basic Training and paper-III consists of Specialization. Paper-I contains 20 questions for 20 marks, paper-II consists of 90 questions for 90 marks, and paper-III comprises 90 questions for 90 marks. Three exam papers will carry out for 3 hours.
BSNL JE (TTA) Cut off Marks 2016
Candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks will shortlisted for further interview process. List of the shortlisted candidates would be displayed at BSNL website. BSNL shall prepared BSNL JE Merit List 2016 circle wise based on candidate’s performance in written test followed by personal interview. Thereafter, all such candidates are required to give their option for the circle in which they desire to serve consequent upon their selection.
The minimum qualifying marks or BSNL JE Cut off Marks 2016 for each of the above three parts of the question paper will be as follows.
- OC Category: 30%
- SC/ST/OBC Category: 20%
The Minimum Qualifying Marks in aggregate will be as follows
- OC Category: 40%
- SC/ST/OBC Category: 33%
BSNL JE Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will release the admit card for the TTA JE exam on its official website from 03rd week of September 2016. BSNL will conduct the exam for the recruitment of BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Exam & Junior Engineer on 29.09.2016. BSNL JE Admit Card 2016 contains all credentials details such as Name, Registration No, Seat Number, Exam Center, Date & Time of Exam etc.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10.07.2016
- Closing date of submission of online application: 10.08.2016
- BSNL Online Test dates: 29.09.2016
- Exam Date: 29.09.2016
- Admit Card Status: 03rd week of September, 2016
Hopeful candidates can apply online for BSNL 2700 JE Recruitment 2016 by enroll application form at www.bsnl.co.in. Or you just follow below active link to apply again these recruitment drive.