BOI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 517 Manager, Officer Posts at www.bankofindia.co.in :
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1 Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016
- 2 BOI Manager Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 www.bankofindia.co.in recruitment 2016
- 4 BOI Recruitment 2016 Application Fees & Education Qualification
- 5 Selection Process for BOI Recruitment 2016
- 6 Bank of India (BOI) Salary Scale
- 7 Bank of India Admit Card 2016
- 8 Official Website : www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India (BOI) has announced a recruitment advertisement in term of “Bank of India Recruitment 2016” for the 517 post of Officer, Manager, and Senior Manager. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website www.bankofindia.co.in. Commencement date of online registration is 30th May 2016 while online application process has been over 14th June 2016. Other details regarding age Limit, salary, and education requirement for BOI Recruitment 2016 are mention in subsequent part of this article.
Bank of India (BOI) is Indian commercial bank provides banking and financial services the headquartered of BOI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Bank of India (BOI) was come in existence in 1906; it has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. Bank of India has 4828 branches spread in all over India and including 56 offices outside India.
BOI Manager Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Bank of India (BOI) has decided to accept application of those candidates only whose qualification is match with BOI eligibility criteria. Here we have described eligibility criteria which should be satisfied by all candidates. Candidates should also note that, candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be directly rejected by Bank of India (BOI). Candidates who were holding the similar post in Bank of India in the past are not eligible, hence need not apply.
Candidates having the requisite qualification and experience will add advantage during time of preparing merit list. Experience must be counted only if candidates have worked as an Officer, Manager, and Team Leader or in Supervisory Capacity.
www.bankofindia.co.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the Bank: Bank of India (BOI)
- Name of the Posts: Officer – Credit (JMGS – I), Manager (MMGS – II), Senior Manager (MMGS – III)
- Total Posts: 517
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years for Officer post, 28 to 35 years for Manager and 30 to 38 years for Senior Manager
- Education Qualification: B.com with 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA,
- Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for General and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidate
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Application Status: started from 30.05.2016
- Deadline: 14.06.2016
- Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2016 Application Fees & Education Qualification
- Age Limitation: Applicants age should be 21 to 30 years for Officer Post, 28 to 35 years for Manager and 30 to 38 years for Senior Manager. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe & Ex-servicemen, candidate and 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidate and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is provided.
- Application Fee: All the candidates who belong to General & OBC category applying for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 need to pay Rs.600/-. Candidates belongs to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fees. Payment should be done through online mode.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.Com degree from a recognized university with min 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA / CA/ ICWA. For post wise eligibility criteria details candidate should refer BOI Official Recruitment Notification.
Selection Process for BOI Recruitment 2016
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination followed by interview conducted by Bank of India. BOI written exam consists of questions from English Language, General Awareness, and Financial Management etc. In BOI written exam there will be 200 multiple choice questions. Time duration for the exam paper is 2 hours. There will be deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer and reduction of 1 mark for each right answer.
Bank of India (BOI) Salary Scale
Pay Scale: Selected nominees for BOI Officer Recruitment 2016 will receive a good salary per month. Pay Scale will be different post as mentioned below.
- Officers: Rs.23700 to Rs.42020
- Manager: Rs.31705 to Rs.45950
- Senior Manager: Rs.42020 to Rs.51490
Bank of India Admit Card 2016
As per notification Admit Card of BOI will be issue some days before the exam. Once Bank Authority will make admit card available on their official website www.bankofindia.co.in here we will provide you direct link to download it. Still that time visit our website regularly to get latest news regarding Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016.