Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1315 Officer and Clerk Posts at www.bankofmaharashtra.in :
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk/ PO Recruitment 2016
Here we have given brief details about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for those students who are looking for banking job or for those employers who want to switch their jobs. Earlier Bank of Maharashtra has confirm that, in year of 2016 there are going to hire eligible and skilled full candidates for Officers and Clerks posts to assign them at their various branches. Most of the candidates were waiting to start online application process as it has been stared from 12.08.2016 in form of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 at its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
First of all, applicant should check out minimum eligibility for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016. Here we have mention required eligibility such as Education Qualification, Age Limit. So applicant those who satisfied both these criteria should apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 without wasting time. Before start filling online application, all applicants are requested to keep all required details with you Marks Card, Complete Address, Date of Birth, Scan copy of Passport size photo and signature, active email id, mobile number etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2016
- Clerks Agriculture Graduates: 200
- Clerks- Law Graduates: 100
- Probationary Officer JMGS-I: 500
- Senior Manager (MMGS-III): 100
- Manager (MMGS-II): 200
- Security Officer MMGS II: 15
- Clerks (Non-Conventional): 200
www.bankofmaharashtra.in online application
- Name of Bank: Bank of Maharashtra
- Name of Post: Officers and Clerks
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1315
- Salary: Rs.23700-980/7-30560- 1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 year as on 01.07.2016
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12.08.2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 06.09.2016
- Application Fees: Rs.600 for general & Rs.100 for reserved candidates
- Selection Process: Online test, Interview
- Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria 2016
Requisite educational qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment is graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. University or Instituted must be recognized by the Govt. of India. Candidates who are waiting for final year or semester result are not eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
Age Limit for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment is Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 30 years means candidates must have been born after 02.07.1986 and before 01.07.1998. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is clearly mentioned in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification which can be downloaded by below link.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates should pay non refundable application fees and intimation charges to successfully submit application fees else your application will not be considered for this recruitment. SC/ST/PWD category candidates must pay Rs.100 as Intimation charges only while general category candidates have to pay Rs.600 (Application fee + Intimation charges). Payment of application fees should be done online mode.
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process 2016
If we talk about selection process of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment then it will be made on two stages that is online test, Personal interview, or Group Discussion (GD). On-line test will be conducted by IBPS or any other examiner which will be decided by the Bank. The complete details about written test will be notified soon through official website, Email, Employment news paper etc. The exact date of online test of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment will also be communicated after completion of registration process.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 notification
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA is a leading public sector bank and branches of it are spread across India. The head office of Bank of Maharashtra is located at Pune. There are total 1896 branches available in 29 states and 4 Union Territories. To provide best services to their customer, BANK OF MAHARASHTRA always need talented staff serve best way. For that, each year BANK OF MAHARASHTRA publishes employment notification to filled available vacant posts. So all job seeker can utilize this wonderful opportunity to grab job in BANK OF MAHARASHTRA.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Clerk/ PO Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2016
- 1.3 www.bankofmaharashtra.in online application
- 1.4 Bank of Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.6 Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process 2016
- 1.7 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 notification
- 1.8 Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in