AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4548 Constable Vacancies at appolice.gov.in Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification, Application Form :
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification 2016
- 3 AP Police Constable Vacancies 2016
- 4 AP Police Constable Application Form 2016
- 5 AP Police Constable Application Fee 2016
- 6 www.appolice.gov.in application form download
- 7 AP Police Constable Eligibility
- 8 AP Police Constable Age Limit 2016
- 9 AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
- 10 AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016
- 11 Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released a notification to recruit talented & physically fit candidates for various Constable Posts. Candidates who are seeking for Government Jobs can start applying for these posts. Interested candidates should send their applications form in prescribed application format before closing date 14.09.2016.
The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has set minimum eligibility criteria which should be satisfied by all applicants. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, application process, application fees, and last date in subsequent part of this article.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification 2016
The candidates who need to apply need to pay non refundable application expense of Rs.300 for General/ OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ST applicants. Qualified candidates want to apply for this AP Police Constable Notification through online mode. Online application will be available on the official site at www.appolice.gov.in from 03rd August 2016 and online application will be ended on or 14th September 2016.
AP Police Constable Vacancies 2016
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||Total Number of Posts|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department||3216|
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1067|
|53||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|54||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
AP Police Constable Application Form 2016
AP Police Department are working to provide professional law enforcement services, preventing crime, protecting individual’s rights, and building harmony in the community. They serve the community with diversity, integrity, and quality and involve in proactive communication with the community to enhance the feeling of safety and security in the state. The Andhra Pradesh State Police Department is affiliation with the community is committed to serve the needs of the people of India by providing an effective and efficient level of service through programs related to crime prevention and protection.
AP Police Constable Application Fee 2016
The application fee for Andhra Pradesh Constable Recruitment is Rs.300 for general and OBC candidates. For SC/ST category candidates the application fee is Rs.150/-. The application fee must be paid through online through MeeSeva/e-Seva/TS ONLINE/AP ONLINE centers or through online payment methods (Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking).
www.appolice.gov.in application form download
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Police Constable
- Total Number of Post: 4,548
- Application Status: started from 3rd August 2016
- Deadline: 14th September 2016
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years
- Educational Qualification: 10th/12th
- Registration Fees: Rs.300/- for General and Rs.150/-for reserved
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test and Documents/Certificate Verification
- Exam Date: 16th October, 2016
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Eligibility
Candidates should have completed Intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized university. Post wise educational qualification is mention below.
- Sub Inspector Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Constable: 12th Pass
- Home Guard: 10th Pass
- Head Constable: 12th Pass
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Assistant Commissioner of Police: Graduate (Any Discipline)
AP Police Constable Age Limit 2016
Age of the candidate must be at least 20 years and greatest 28 years. Age relaxation will be as per govt. rule and it will be as follows.
- 05 Years for SC, ST male and General Female Candidates
- 03 Years for female candidates of OBC
AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
The selection process of Candidates will be done on basis of Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test, and Documents/Certificate Verification. The preliminary written exam will be held on 16th October. Individuals who are selected for AP Police constable Post will get a good pay scale according to the board rules/standards.
- For SCT Police Constables Civil & AR Men / Women Posts Rs. 16,400 to 49,870/-
- For Warders Male & Female Posts – Rs. 16,400 to 49,870/
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016
To attend the written exam AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 is necessary and available shortly at official website. Information such as AP Police Constable Exam Date, time and Venue along with candidates photograph, signature are clearly mentioned on your hall ticket. Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board to conduct Examination in the upcoming days. The applicant will able to download Admit Card from official website www.appolice.gov.in.
Download : AP Police Constable Notification 2016
Direct Link: AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online