Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 Postman/ Mail Guard Hall Ticket at www.keralapost.gov.in Kerala Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Exam Date :
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Kerala Postal Circle has invited the applications for the recruitment of the post of Postman in Post Offices and Mail Guard in Railway Mail Service (RMS) Divisions in Kerala. All the eligible candidates have applied to these posts online on the official website by 14th February 2017 and are now waiting for the selection process to be started. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination which will be held on 9th April 2017 and in order to appear in this examination, candidates will need Kerala Postal Circle PM/ MG Admit Card 2017 as without the hall ticket no one will be allowed to appear in the examination. Kerala Post Office Admit Card is a very important document as it contains many details of the examination and hence should be kept safe. This article contains all information about Kerala Postal Circle Examination.
Kerala Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Date 2017
Kerala Post Circle has announced a total of 594 vacancies for both Postman and Mail Guard post and will be starting soon with the selection procedure. The written examination will be held across various centers and will consist of multiple choice questions covering the subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Language and Malayalam Language. Each subject will consist of 25 questions carrying 1 mark each. Therefore there will be a total of 100 marks and total time allotted will be 120 minutes. Since there is no negative marking, candidates should answer every question and no question should be left blank.
www.keralapost.gov.in admit card 2017
- Name of Department: Kerala Postal Circle
- Name of Posts: Postman, Mail Guard
- Total Vacancies: 594 posts
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview cum Document verification
- Exam Date: 09.04.2017
- Exam Marks: 100 marks
- Exam Type: multiple choice question
- Exam topics: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Language and Malayalam Language
- Admit Card Status: not available yet
- Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017 Download
Admit card for the examination can be downloaded from the official website as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website keralapost.gov.in
- Search and click on the link ‘ Postman/Mail Guard examination 2017’
- Select for the notification Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Fill up the required information like application number and date of birth and submit these details.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen and read it carefully.
- Download it and keep it safe for the future usage of it.
Admit Card for Kerala Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Exam is usually available online on the official website 10-15 days prior to the written test. Hence it is expected that Kerala Postal Circle Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on the official website in the last week of March. We will be updating our website with the exact date of the admit card availability and also with the direct links to download the Kerala Post Office Exam Call Letter.
Kerala Post Office Cut Off Marks 2017
Minimum marks which a candidate need to acquire in each subject to clear the exam is 10 marks i.e. 40% aggregate is the cut off for General candidate in order to clear the exam. The cut off marks for OBC candidate is 37 % and for SC/ST candidate is 33 %. Candidate should take their admit card and valid identity proof at the time of examination as no one will be allowed to sit in the examination without these documents.
Kerala Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2017 for Postman/ Mail Guard Exam
Once you have downloaded the Kerala Post Office Exam Admit Card, kindly check for all your personal details like name, address and report the authorities immediately in case of incorrect data. Admit Card of Kerala Postal Circle Exam will contain details like roll number, date, time, venue of the examination, reporting time etc and you should report before the reporting time at the venue of the examination.
After the examination is done, answer key will be published in 10-15 days after the exam on the official website and candidate can check for it. There is no information on the results declaration date for this examination till now and candidates should visit the official website regularly for all the other information.
We hope that this article provides you all the necessary details of the admit card and in case of any further doubts or confusion, you can write to us in the comment box given at the bottom of the page.
Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
- 1 Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Kerala Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Date 2017
- 1.2 www.keralapost.gov.in admit card 2017
- 1.3 Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017 Download
- 1.4 Kerala Post Office Cut Off Marks 2017
- 1.5 Kerala Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2017 for Postman/ Mail Guard Exam
- 1.6 Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in