IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 Download IBPS MT Hall Ticket 2016 for CWE PO/ MT Exam at www.ibps.in :
IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is famously known as its short form IBPS is ready to distributes IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 for Common Written Examination through its official website. The recruitment authority of IBPS will issue Hall Ticket after the application process get over. Candidates will be able to download their IBPS CWE PO Hall Ticket 2016 from the website by using their registration number and it can be accessible from your respective application.
IBPS PO Admit Card Download
Every year, IBPS lead the Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Management Trainees, Clerk, Clerical Assistants, Specialist Officer (SO) for the recruitment of IT, Law, Engineering, Marketing, and Other Professionals to regional rural banks governed by NABARD. So as part of selection process IBPS CWE PO Exam will be held on 16th October 2016, 22nd October 2016, and 23rd October 2016.
IBPS PO Admit card 2016 for Main Exam has been re-released on 23.11.2016. IBPS has uploeded hall ticket for main examination on 20.11.2016 but again they has hosted on 23th Nov, 2016. We advise all candidates to check the link once and download admit cards to know further instructions..!
Latest Update (08.09.2016) Link to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 is not updated yet at its official website. Candidates are request to keep patient and be calm and also advice to stay with this page to get all latest update about IBPS Probationary Officer/ MT Hall Ticket..!
Latest Update (13.09.2016) Candidates would be happy to hear that Call Letters for Pre- Exam Training will be distribute from 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016 and IBPS PO Exam Admit Card 2016 may be available to download from First week of October 2016…! Stay in touch with us for all latest update..!
Latest Update..! IBPS has postponed examination date of Probationary Officer. The CWE PO/ MT Examination is now expected to conduct on 27th October, 2016
IBPS CWE PO Hall Ticket 2016
IBPS which is short form of “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection” is organization which was established in the year of 1975. IBPS used to conduct written examination and interview for the selection of the appropriate candidates for various vacant posts of Clerks, PO, MT, and Specialist Officers posts across the 19 Public Sector Banks along with other banking and financial institutions across the India. IBPS provides services & help its clients in the area of recruitment, personnel selection, and assessment etc. IBPS provides its service to its all affiliated Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks.
www.ibps.in admit card 2016
- Organization name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Exam name: IBPS PO Exam (CWE PO/MT-VI)
- Total Number of Post: 8822
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Further process: Interview
- Interview mark: 100
- Exam full mark: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Expected cut off marks: 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST
- Main website name: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Call Letter 2016
IBPS will also issue Pre Exam Training Call Letter for reserved category candidates who are invited for participate in Pre Exam Training. Candidates from reserved category (SC/ ST Etc.) are advice to download IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Admit Card 2016 from www.ibps.in. IBPS Pre – Exam training is a training program arranged by the testing authorities to increase the potential of the candidate in the qualifying examinations.
They shall be assessed on various fronts such as – personality, social behavior, academic knowledge, ability of work anywhere posted and cognitive situational behavior. They may be asked to write an essay as well. Finally, the cumulative score of candidates from both the rounds will be calculated for preparation of the final merit list.
IBPS CWE PO MT Exam Pattern 2016
IBPS exam will be of 200 marks and the time given for completing the exam will be 2 hours. There will be negative marking also and that will be ¼ for each wrong answer. There will be five sections in the exam. The written examination will include 40 marks questions from 5 sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness.
IBPS CWE PO MT Syllabus 2016
- Section 1: The first section will be of Reasoning and topics related to verbal and non verbal reasoning ability. Verbal reasoning: Alphabet test, Mathematical operations test, Series test, Analogy, Odd Man out, Classification, Syllogism, Coding-decoding, Blood relations. Number, ranking, and time sequence, Causes and effects, Analytic reasoning, Direction sense test. Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Puzzle, Statement and conclusions etc.
- Section 2: The second section will be of Quantitative Ability. Under this section candidates will be asked questions from topics related to Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and distance etc.
- Section 3: The third section will be asked from English Language. Each question will be asked for 1 mark each. Spotting the errors, Phrase substitution, ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences, double blanks in a sentence, and fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Choosing the appropriate filler, Synonyms, and antonyms will be tested in this section.
- Section 4: The fourth section will comes from General awareness and questions will be asked in this section under this topic. Under this topic there will be Indian Economy, International Economy, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc, Social Function of Banks, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc questions.
- Section 5: The fifth section will be asked from Computer knowledge. Questions will be come from Basic computer knowledge (MS Office), Operating Systems, Number System, Software & Hardware questions (Database & communication), History of computers, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet & Networking etc.
IBPS Admit Card 2016 for CWE PO/ MT VI Exam
IBPS PO/MT Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section. Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Examination Board in Written Examination will be required to appear in the Personal Interview. Final Selection will be based on marks in Final written exam & Interview. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates). The weight age (ratio) of CWE Main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE PO/ MT CWE-VI Exam and Interview.
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2016
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Call Letter: in month of September
- IBPS PO Admit Card Status: first week of October, 2016
- Exam Date: 16th October 2016, 22nd October 2016, 23rd October 2016
- IBPS Result of Online exam Preliminary CWE VI: November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online Mains exam CWE VI: November 2016
- IBPS PO CWE VI Online Main Exam: 20.11.2016
- IBPS PO VI Exam Result Declaration Date: update soon
- IBPS PO Interview Admit card download date: January 2017
- IBPS PO Interview Date: February 2017
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment date: April 2017
Link to Download: IBPS CWE PO Admit Card 2016
Official Website: www.ibps.in
- 1 IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2016
- 1.1 IBPS PO Admit Card Download
- 1.2 IBPS CWE PO Hall Ticket 2016
- 1.3 www.ibps.in admit card 2016
- 1.4 IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Call Letter 2016
- 1.5 IBPS CWE PO MT Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.6 IBPS CWE PO MT Syllabus 2016
- 1.7 IBPS Admit Card 2016 for CWE PO/ MT VI Exam
- 1.8 IBPS PO Exam Dates 2016
- 1.9 Official Website: www.ibps.in