AP Police Constable Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2016 Download at recruitment.appolice.gov.in :
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 Download
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 Download
- 2 AP Police Constable Exam Date 2016
- 3 AP Police Admit Card 2016 for Constable Exam
- 4 www.appolice.gov.in constable admit card 2016
- 5 AP Police Constable Syllabus 2016
- 6 AP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2016
- 7 AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
- 8 How to Download AP Police Constable (Men/Women) Hall Ticket
- 9 Official Website : recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police is ready to provide the AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 or AP Police Constable Hall Ticket through its official website. The recruitment authority will start issue Hall Ticket in this month through main website www.appolice.gov.in. Candidates who wish to participate in selection process must download their AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 from the website by submitting registration number which you get during time of registration.
The Andhra Pradesh Police department recruits all the people in the department according to their need for various positions. The Andhra Pradesh Police comes under supervision of home ministry in the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is headed by the Director General of Police. This department is responsible for the enforcement of Law and order in the state.
Check Out Latest News..! AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 is available to download from recruitment.appolice.gov.in or our reader can make use of direct link which is activated at end of this page to download AP Police Constable Hall Ticket..!
AP Police Constable Exam Date 2016
Few month back Andhra Pradesh Police Department had invited online application form to hire talented & eligible candidates to appoint for various SCT Police Constables Civil and AR Men / Women and Warders Male / Female post. Application process has been started 03.08.2016 and process of registration had completed on 14.09.2016. All aspirants who keen to AP Police Constable Recruitment had applied and also paid application fee. Now all those are excited to know AP Police Constable Exam Date which will be notified by issuing AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016.
AP Police Admit Card 2016 for Constable Exam
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is going to organize recruitment examination on 16th October 2016 to fill up unoccupied vacancies of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department and Warders (Male/Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department. Brilliant candidates, who have applied against this examination, are looking for AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016.
www.appolice.gov.in constable admit card 2016
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Constable (Civil)(Men/Women)
- Total Post: 4,548 posts
- AP Police Constable Hall Ticket Releasing Date: update within September month
- Exam date: October 16, 2016
- Exam Pattern: Multiple choice types question
- Total Mark: 120
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Further Process: Physical Efficiency Test & Interview
- Website: www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Syllabus 2016
- Reasoning: Verbal includes classification, Analogy, decision making, word formation, Series, decoding & coding, blood relation, symbol & notation, statement & conclusion, Sitting arrangement and problem solving.
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation which includes bar graphs, pie-charts, line graphs & tabulation, Roots, Average, Ratio, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Percentage, Profit & loss etc, Clocks, Volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest and probability etc.
- General Knowledge: Questions are asked from Geography, History, Science, Economics, Sports, Constitution, Politics, History, Banking, and Culture Etc.
AP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2016
AP Police Constable Preliminary examination will be held for total 120 marks along with 3 different sections in question paper. The sections were divided under General Knowledge & English, General Intelligence & Reasoning and Mathematics. The exam duration is of 120 minutes. Question will be based on 12th standard. General Knowledge & English is conducted for 50 marks; General Intelligence & Reasoning is conducted for 35 marks and Mathematics is conducted for 35 marks.
The AP Police Constable cut off marks 2016 are different for different categories. The cut off list for SC and ST will be lower than the candidates of General and backward class. The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OC, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
AP Police Constable Selection Process 2016
The candidates qualified in the preliminary selection test will be required to undergo the Physical Efficiency Test and candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear for a written examination in four papers like English, Telugu, Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability and General Studies. So all we need to download Admit Card of AP Police Constable Exam (Civil)(Men/Women) else supervisor will prevent us to attend written test. For your convenience here we have shred easy steps to download AP Police Constable Hall Ticket.
How to Download AP Police Constable (Men/Women) Hall Ticket
- First you have to visit official website of AP Police i.e. www.appolice.gov.in
- On Home page, you can see the Recruitment link in Related Links portion of website.
- Just click on Hall Ticket link and its will redirect on recruitment page.
- Now, you will find link said AP Police Constable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 along with notification date.
- Now you to provide identification details such as registration id, application number to download AP Police Admit Card for Constable Exam.
- Hall Ticket of AP Police Constable Exam will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download & get print out of same and get ready for AP Police Constable Recruitment Exam.